Friday, April 9, 2010

Disclaimer: My Hero

It is NO secret that Roger Federer is
my favorite tennis player AND my favorite human being.

WHY?
Well, I'm sure it's quite obvious, lol.
He is a beautiful person on the outside and on the inside.

Take a moment and think about all the despicable
behavior we see from people who are
highly paid and PRIVILEGED enough to
play a GAME for a living.

Hello - Tiger Woods, Mark McGuire, Michael Vick...
Sadly, the list goes on and on and on...


BY COMPARISON, Roger is always a CLASS ACT.
What a true pleasure it is to be associated with a sport that
has such a gracious, graceful individual as its ambassador.

 
If Roger's playing, I schedule my life
so I can watch and cheer him on.

That includes staying up all night, if necessary. :)
If anybody else is playing,
I'll watch only if I have nothing better to do...
and I always have something better to do!


I absolutely adore Roger Federer and
he will always be my champion.

Nobody else even comes close...sorry, Rafa.
Roger is a god to me.



The FED is great...Long live the FED.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home